Tuesday, March 2, 2010

33 weeks and counting...


I had a surprise ultrasound today at the doctor. I'm measuring about 3 weeks behind, but after checking in on the little man they found him to be measuring just as he should be. 4 lbs. and growing fast!! His feet are way bigger, and his head took up the entire screen. Much different than he was at 18 weeks. He is already in head down position too, making it impossible to see his face, but a good sign otherwise. It doesn't actually mean he will be here any earlier...I just like to pretend that's what it means.

Brendan and Chris (Bren's dad) put the crib together tonight and it looks amazing. It makes our weird, extra, spare room actually look like a nursery!

Thanks to everyone who came to my shower last saturday. It was so beautiful, the food was super delicious, and we got some great gifts including the most adorable piggy bank ever personalized for someone named Sawyer! Everything we got was awesome, and will come in very handy here in just a few weeks!

Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. MORE PICTURES!!!! I cannot wait to meet Sawyer! He better not be too late! Isabelle is so excited!
    Love, A,K&I

    ReplyDelete