Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blackout!

Yeah, so I blacked out at Target very briefly and had to sit with my head down fanning myself. It was a little scary, but I was just overheated after my workout, everything is fine. However NO one offered to help me. I'm sorry, but if you see a pregnant woman looking scared sitting on the floor fanning herself, you ask her if she needs help and you get her some water!!! Needless to say I will be taking it easy on the workouts from now on. Sawyer is growing and taking up a ton of space, or at least that's how it feels. He kicks ALL the time. We are slowly getting his room ready, and quickly getting excited to meet him!!

1 comment:

  1. Claire, so sorry to hear about the blackout! That happened to me too. It's scary. I can't believe no one offered to help you! Anyway, that's so exciting that Sawyer is kicking! Those are fun times. I'm looking forward to meeting him! Also, I need your new addresss as we sent you a holiday card and it was sent back to us. Did you all move?
    I assume you did. Email if you get a chance. Love from Manhattan.

    ~the broce bunch

    ReplyDelete